Sunday, April 7, 2013

Welcome!

To Whom Ever it May Concern,

Welcome to my temporary blog on 21st Century Remnants of the age-old philosophy of social Darwinism. Below you will find three posts that recap major news events/ideologies written by well-respected journalists and/or professors. Also you will find three of my own personal interpretations on these pieces as well as how they relate to social Darwinism. You will also find a small post dedicated to a potential rubric that will guide you in grading the project.

My suggestion is that you read the welcome letter and rubric first, and then proceed to read the blog from the bottom up. While any order is sufficient, this was the way the blog was written and the progression is the most sensible.

I hope you enjoy my analysis of social Darwinism in American policy.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, you can contact me in person or leave a message in the comment box on one of my posts.

Thank you,

Katia

1 comment:

  1. Sàn gỗ châu âu nhập khẩu Kronopolvietnam.com không bị ảnh hưởng dưới tác động thời tiết khắc nghiệt, là loại sản phẩm bền màu chịu nước tốt, là loại sàn gỗ tự nhiên không chứa hoá chất độc hại, an toàn với môi trường, tốt cho sức khoẻ, không gây tiếng ồn khi đi lại.

    ReplyDelete